Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in the Valley and NFR Send-Off

In November, I had the opportunity to showcase my Miss Rodeo America state speech at the annual Christmas in the Valley event, which is held at Stagestop Receptions in Black Hawk. I enjoyed visiting with vendors and giving my prepared two-minute state speech before the Ray’s Western Wear Fashion Show. The following weekend, I ventured to Belle Fourche, for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Send-off Party at the Branding Iron. It was so great to see a few of the fabulous rodeo committees that I’ve had the opportunity to spend my year with. The Black Hills Roundup Rodeo Committee, who hosts the event, has had such a monumental impact on the Miss Rodeo South Dakota pageant and I cannot thank them enough for everything that they do for our association. I spent the evening signing many autographs, socializing with the NFR qualifiers and visiting with my rodeo family.


Christmas in the Valley event

Visiting Royalty and I at the NFR Send-off

NFR Send-off Radio Interview

South Dakota NFR qualifier Jesse Bail and I at the NFR Send-off

No comments: