Thursday, September 17, 2009

Western South Dakota Fur Trapper's Convention

In September I also had the opportunity to attend the Western South Dakota Fur Trapper’s convention in Hermosa, SD. It was so wonderful to catch up with the Miss Rodeo South Dakota fur coat sponsor, Jerry Westphal. Kristina Maddocks, the South Dakota 4-H Rodeo Ambassador joined me during the convention and we both enjoyed selling raffle tickets for Jerry and visiting with the avid trapping enthusiasts. I also had the opportunity to show off my gorgeous black mink fur coat during the convention. Special thanks to the Western South Dakota Fur Trappers for supporting the Miss Rodeo South Dakota organization!


Kristina Maddocks, the S.D. 4-H Rodeo Ambassador, Jerry Westphal
and I at the Western S.D. Fur Trappers Convention.

No comments: